Fillable, printable PDF file with 25 pages of easy-to-follow steps, exercises and advice on how to write and finish a novel. Recommended for advanced writers in grades 7+. Inspired by the characters in Polly Wants to Be a Writer: The Junior Authors Guide to Writing and Getting Published by Laura Michelle Thomas.
“This workbook is truly amazing and all the steps are perfect. This is truly the guide to write a novel because it encourages you to freely write your first draft without any filters. This workbook really shows how powerful systematization is.” – Amna Gillani
- 25 informative pages that will take the pain and frustration out of writing a novel
- Tips and advice from Ms. Whitford at every step
- Learn when to use your literary dragon and when not to
- Take control of the writing process
- Worksheets and exercises to help you explore and develop your novel idea
- Guidance for developing plot, plot structure, conflict, characters, settings, point of view
- Character table included
- Develop your theme
- Develop your title
- Support and tips for completing your first draft
- Guides for 6 revision rounds
- Includes protagonist check up
- Formatting and proofreading checklist
- Interactive PDF file
- No eReader required
- eBook that you download, save, and print
- Not available elsewhere
This workbook does a wonderful job combining both tips and interactive exercises for young writers. Writers of all ages struggle with novel writing, so a workbook focusing on the topic will definitely benefit all who read it. – Erin Harvey
Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an email with a link. When you click the link the file will automatically download to your computer.
Start writing novels more effectively, creatively and with the confidence of knowing you can finish!