Printable and fillable PDF file with 15 pages of easy-to-follow steps, exercises and advice on how to write a publishable essay. Recommended for advanced writers in grades 7+. Inspired by the characters in Polly Wants to Be a Writer: The Junior Authors Guide to Writing and Getting Published by Laura Michelle Thomas.
- Work easily through the six-step writing process (idea, research, focus, draft, revise, proofread/format)
- Turn any idea into a publishable short story
- Exercises and guidance for each step of the writing process
- Tips and advice from Ms. Whitford at every step
- Get story ideas
- Deepen your skills on developing plot, characters and settings
- Brush up on literary vocabulary
- Tips and exercises to help you finish your first draft
- Guides for 4 revision rounds
- Work on unity, the key element that editors are looking for in a piece of fiction
- Proofreading tips
- Professional formatting tips
- Pre-submission checklist
- Interactive PDF worksheets with fillable worksheets
- Electronic document that you download, save, and print
- You can use this workbook over and over
I recently took help from the workbook on how to write short stories and was taken aback by how much it helped me. It made me organised and helped speed up the stories and made them a thousand times better. – Raiha
Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an email with a link. When you click the link the file will automatically download to your computer.
Start writing better short stories NOW!