NEW! Fillable, printable PDF file with 20 pages of easy-to-follow steps, exercises and tips for traditional and self-publishing. Recommended for advanced writers in grades 7+. Inspired by the characters in Polly Wants to Be a Writer: The Junior Authors Guide to Writing and Getting Published by Laura Michelle Thomas.
- This much anticipated workbook will not only introduce you to traditional publishing and self-publishing, it will also help you decide which one is best for your and your piece of writing.
- Traditional and self-publishing are discussed equally
- Tips and advice from Ms. Whitford at every step
- Final draft check list to ensure that your piece is ready for publication
- Glossary of publishing industry terms every writer should know
- A step-by-step guide to traditional publishing
- A step-by-step guide to self-publishing
- Tips for developing an author persona
- Practical advice for advancing your writing skills
- Includes traditional versus self-publishing comparison chart
- Formatting and proofreading checklist
- Interactive PDF file
- No eReader required
- eBook that you download, save, and print
- Not available elsewhere
Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an email with a link. When you click the link the file will automatically download to your computer.
Easy to read. Easy to understand. Take control of your dreams and goals and get published!