Join the LTC International Writing Team
We are not currently accepting new applications.
FACT: It takes 10,000 hours to become an expert, so you might as well start practicing your craft today.
Before applying, please note that preference will be given to career-minded, emerging young writers aged 14+ who are keen on a career in writing and/or communications.
- If you are very early in your writing career and have never been published, I would encourage you to first submit an article or piece of fiction to jaBlog! before applying. Read Submission Guidelines
- Participate in our international fiction writing contests.
- Get interactive with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Comment and engage on the LTC site. Show us you are reading articles and stories on jaBlog! If I know who you are when I look at you application, it will help.
Ready to Apply?
If you wish to join the LTC team of writers, the first step is to submit a one-page document (doc, docx or pdf) with the following information. It is imperative that you follow instructions and provide all the information requested in the format requested.
- Your name, age, and contact information.
- Your city and country.
- A short paragraph describing 1) why you want to write professionally; 2) what you have done already to kick start your career, and 3) any writing clubs or groups you belong to. You can mention your published work or awards here, or any other writing-related experience. If you have not had your work published yet, you can mention any training or education you have taken towards your writing goals.
- A list of social media channels you use (Twitter, Facebook, You Tube, any blog sites, etc). Please tell me how often you write and interact on those channels now: once a week, every day, hardly ever, etc.
- Any additional creative skills you have such as graphic design or making good videos for You Tube.
- If you have a blog or other writing online, please include a link to it.
Please email your one-page application profile to email@example.com.